Facial identification is one of the security features of the Smart 2. The Smart 2 and Smart 2 pro Facial identification is unique as it the first device in the smart series to embrace facial unlocking feature, it also comes pre-installed with the device.
The facial identification system of the smart 2 and its pro variants work similarly to its cousins notably the Hot S3 with the front camera playing a key role.
The unlocking is performed in the most intelligent way, all you need do is pull the smartphone out of your pocket, bag or lift it up from the table and place it in front of your face to unlock the device. it is certainly the most convenient as you don’t have to press the release button and no interaction with the display is required whenever you need to unlock your device,
It is also important to note that light plays a crucial and critical role when using the device in the dark when this occurs, the screen shows an option to turn on the flashlight of the phone for better detection your face.
Navigating your way through the facial identification system of the Smart 2 & smart 2 pro is as easy and stressful as it comes.
1. Go to SETTINGS MENU, tap on SECURITY AND LOCATION option.
2. Select the FACE ID option.
3. Set up a LOCK SCREEN password if you are not set up one already and then tap on “CONTINUE”
4. On the next Secure Start-up screen, tap on the YES option.
5. TAP on the Add FACE ID option.
6. Now scan your face within 22m of the circle appearing on the screen
7. Once your face is scanned completed successfully, you will get the “Face ID successfully enrolled” indication.
8. Now you can unlock your Smart device with your face.