A lot of users have still haven’t gotten over the shock of no locating their xhide and ultra-power saving mode after updating their device.
Well as you must have heard the latter two features were removed due to patent rights and replaced with phone master app.
Here comes the good part about phone master, you have both Ultra power and xhide features in it but in a different name.
Power saving mode and Applock are new features which replaced the previous xhide and ultra-power.
How to use save power on phone master
Download phone master app from Play store if you don’t have the app, once you download, search for the app via XOS family folder icon
or search “Phone master” in the search option.
– Open the app after installing
-For power saving select power saving mode after opening the app
– Once you select power saving mode, it automatically begins analyzing the device and saves power
– Upon completion, the app displays this information.
And your power is saved.
How to hide apps with Applock on Phone master.
Losing Xhide didn’t go down well with most users, but you now longer have to worry as Applock performs the same function. All you have to do is follow the following steps:
– Open the Phone master app
– Select Applock
– Upon selecting applock, the app takes you to next page option which you have to select “Protect now”.
– After selecting “protect now” you will be required to create a password/pin to proceed.
– Upon confirmation, you will be directed to set up a security question.
– Having completed all the steps, you can now go on to hide as much apps as you want.
What happens when I forget my password?
Recovering your password is shouldn’t give you any concern, all you need do is select the forgotten password option and
answer the security question to get your access Applock again.
Your account is restored after going through all the following steps.